UTH-Share Info and Support
See also: UTH-Share FAQsGetting HelpEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for UTH-Share
It takes just a few minutes to activate your UTH-Share account. For, the best experience, we recommend performing these steps while on campus.
Three Steps to Activate Your UTH-Share Account
- Go to the UTH Share Sign Up Page to activate your account using your UTHealth user ID and password.
- Indicate whether or not you will use UTH-Share to store PHI. If you plan to use UTH-Share to store HIPAA or FERPA data, you MUST register for PHI access during this step. Note that registering for PHI access will limit some of the applications you can access. For more details, visit Enabling PHI Access in UTH-Share.
- Set up your Duo Two-Factor authentication. Just like UTHealth webmail, two-factor authentication is required for all UTH-Share accounts.
Once your account has been created, you can easily log in to UTH-Share from any computer or mobile device.What You Get With UTH-ShareBelow is a brief summary and list of links to these resources:Drive. Google Drive lets you store and access your files anywhere — on the web, on your hard drive, or on the go.
- Google Drive Overview and Walkthrough | Video | Known Issues Information
- How to Convert a Document, Spreadsheet or Presentation to a Google Doc