Web Update Request Procedure
- The GSBS Web Update Request form must accompany all web update requests.
- Requests without this form or forms missing any information to complete the request can not be processed.
- Complete information is very critical so that we can provide accurate and timely updates.
- GSBS Web Update Request Form
- Clearly indicate whether each content item is to be deleted, edited and/or added. Indicate any specific formatting, emphasis or placement, within your instruction. If needed attach content in a separate file (i.e. word document) which you reference on the request form.
- All photos to be placed on the web should be submitted in .jpg format.
- Please ensure that your content is fully edited and finalized prior to submission. GSBS staff will not edit, or make corrections to, your content.
- Email complete requests to email@example.com.
- The web team will typically complete the update within five business days. However, during busier times of the year your update could take longer to complete, in these situations you will be notified.
The GSBS Website is managed collectively by GSBS staff members who make up the GSBS Web Team. For questions or information regarding content and organization please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.