All Ph.D. students must join a GSBS Program
- Students must affiliate with a Program when they choose their advisor, i.e., by the end of the Spring semester if they matriculated in the Fall (Medical Physics students affiliate by the end of the Summer term)
- Students should contact Brenda Gaughan or Dr. Mattox to obtain the Accountable Mentorship Agreement form which is used to formalize the student-advisor relationship and Program affiliation
- Contact the Director of the Program you wish to join to learn more about the Program and get permission to join - click here for a list of our Programs Directors
- Students may choose to have a secondary Program affiliation. Click here for the form that is used to secure a secondary affiliation. Read the guidelines carefully. Contact Brenda or Dr. Mattox if you have questions.
- Students who have already formally affiliated with a Program but wish to change to a different Program should use this form to do so