Fourth tutorials are possible but not encouraged!
- Students who choose to do a 4th tutorial:
- Delay selection of their advisor by one semester
- Delay the beginning of their dissertation research
- Have less time to prepare for petitioning for PhD candidacy
- Nonetheless, 4th tutorials are allowed when a student has completed three tutorials but has yet to identify an advisor
- Students who are considering doing a 4th tutorial should meet with Drs. Natalie Sirisaengtaksin or Bill Mattox for guidance