The administrations of MD Anderson, UTHealth and the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences will not tolerate sexual harassment in any form.
Examples of unacceptable behavior include but are not limited to:
- Any sexual advance or touching that is unwelcome to the recipient
- Sexually oriented comments about the body, appearance or lifestyle of a student
- Offensive non-verbal behavior such as leering or staring which is unwelcome to the recipient
- Showing or displaying sexually explicit graphics, cartoons, pictures, photographs or other objects that are exploitive or demeaning in nature
- Statements or threats which imply a link between a student's sexual conduct and his/her academic status, advancement potential, salary treatment or other academic action.
For additional information, here is a link to the UTHealth policy on Sexual Misconduct.