AMBR is instituting the following Mock Candidacy Exam policy effective January 1, 2020.
To request AMBR to organize a mock candidacy exam for you, you must meet these requirements:
- You must attend at least three (3) AMBR Meetings/Events since starting at GSBS.
- You must have at least one (1) month remaining before your actual candidacy exam date.
- All exams will be open to the public unless your faculty mentor explicitly requests otherwise. The goal of our mocks is to help you prepare and also expose other pre-candidacy students to the set-up.
- Proposals must be given to AMBR at least two (2) weeks prior to mock exam date if requesting feedback from scientific editing committee. Otherwise, proposals must be given to AMBR one (1) week prior to mock exam for the mock committee to review.
- Please provide suggestions for postdoctoral fellows or senior students you would like to have on your committee so we can secure the best possible committee for you.
To have AMBR organize your mock candidacy exam, please fill out this Google Form