Find information and resources regarding COVID-19 at go.uth.edu/GSBS-alerts.
UT Police Department
If you have an emergency or need to report an imminent threat requiring police response, dial 911.
For non-emergency calls, contact 713-792-2890
Request a courtesy escort to your vehicle by calling 713-792-2890
Student Counseling Services
Emergency Crisis Line: 713-500-4688 (IMUT). Available 24 hours a day
For information or to make an appointment: 713-500-5171 (8a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday - Friday)
UTHealth Employee Assistance Programs including Counseling Services
713-500-3327 or 800-346-3549
Compliance reporting information
If you wish to address concerns about compliance or racial prejudice, please contact the GSBS Deans' Office at Talk2GSBS@uth.tmc.edu.
Students may also contact institutional compliance hotlines to confidentially and anonymously report concerns:
- UTHealth: www.lighthouse-services.com/compliance.uth.tmc; 1-833-222-0056 for English; 1-800-216-1288 for Spanish
- MD Anderson: 1-800-789-4448
If you would like to report an act of discrimination or harassment at your parent institution, please contact:
- UTHealth's Office of Diversity & Equal Opportunity - www.uth.edu/hr/department/equal-opportunity/index.htm
- MD Anderson's Equal Opportunity Office: Sheri Wakefield, firstname.lastname@example.org, 713-745-6174
To report sexual misconduct, contact:
The GSBS requires that all GSBS students report any information they receive regarding incidents of sexual misconduct to one of the Title IX offices listed above. *
If you would like to speak confidentially with someone about a situation of concern, there are professionals on campus who can help you.
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at UTHealth and MD Anderson
- UTHealth Ombuds (does not include MD Anderson Ombuds)
- UTHealth Student Counseling
These employees are also required to report the incident to the Title IX offices, but they are considered confidential employees and they do not have to report names of individuals, only the type of incidence. Please seek out these offices for help and guidance if you wish to keep information confidential or are unsure whether to do so. Their contact information is listed above.
* Please note that reporting may also be required by law.