MD Anderson Cancer Center UTHealth
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences


I am a paid Graduate Research Assistant (GRA), and haven't received my W-2 Form yet.  Who do I contact? 

That depends on the institution (UT MD Anderson or UTHealth) in which you received your GRA paycheck.  If you were paid by more than one institution within one tax year, you should contact both institutions.  Click Helpful Resources for the Payroll contacts at both institutions.