- The deadline for applicants to the M.S. degree program in Biomedical Sciences is April 1.
- All materials, including letters of recommendation, must be received by the deadline. Early applications are encouraged.
- Applicants will be evaluated holistically as outlined on the Admissions website.
Additional important information
M.S. students searching for a research advisor should utilize the following links:
Keep these points in mind when searching faculty profiles:
- Advisors of M.S. students are not required to fund the student
- M.S. students may sign up for Special Project: Research to help them find an advisor
- After receipt and acceptance of an offer to attend GSBS, you should begin consulting our Faculty seeking students M.S. students page to initiate conversations with a potential advisor. While it is not required that you identify an advisor prior to beginning your degree program, the sooner that you find a laboratory “home”, advisor, and project, the better.