NOTE: Use of any Computing and Information Technology Resources on campus falls under the following policies.
Network Accounts comprised of a User ID, password and email address allow GSBS students to login to the following resources:
- Computers in the GSBS Computer Lab and other UTHealth campus locations
- Send and receive email
- Secure UTHealth Wi-Fi Access Points (UTHSC)
- myUTH: my.uth.tmc.edu
- Canvas: www.uth.edu/canvas
- myGSBS: https://go.uth.edu/myGSBS
- UTHealth Intranet: inside.uth.edu
How do I get my network account? Your network account will be activated when the IDM hold in your student record in myUTH is cleared.
STEP 1. Clear your IDM (Identity Management) Hold. See Michael Valladolid, GSBS IT Manager, room BSRB S3.8411 in person to verify your identity and clear this hold. Bring a current (not expired) state or federal issued photo ID - Drivers License, Passport.
STEP 2. You will be asked to provide a recovery email address, so make sure you have continued access to it. This email address can be used to reset your UTHealth password if you forget it. Your UTHealth User ID, email address and password recovery web link will be emailed to this address.
STEP 3. Enroll in Two-Factor Authentication
Recover your password here.
Two-factor authentication, also known as two-step authentication, adds an additional layer of assurance onto your normal login process. This is done by both verifying something you know, such as a password, and something you have, such as a phone.
You must first enroll your phone by following these instructions. Once enrolled, you will then be able to use your phone as a second factor for applications that require two-factor authentication. You may enroll any type of phone. However, we highly recommend enrolling your smartphone with the optional smartphone app.
On Campus Registration
- Connect to the UTHealth network using the secure Wifi Access Point UTHSCH or use a computer in the GSBS Computer Lab S3.8112
- Access our Two-Factor Login page.
- Log in with your existing UTHealth credentials.
- If you have never enrolled, you will be prompted to enroll with enrollment instructions for your device.
For further assistance on enrollment, please visit this guide.
Off Campus Registration
- Contact the UTHealth Help Desk at (713) 486-4848. The Help Desk operational hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. and from 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekends.
Visit GSBS Information Technology for more information.