Financial Information – New Students Only
Before the end of June, you will receive a checklist from the GSBS Finance Office that details the following items to be completed:
- Instructions for the Health Insurance Certification hold in applyUTH/myUTH
- Discover Application for access to UT MD Anderson resources and facilities
- Pre-Employment steps and required identification (for funded students only)
- Drug/Tobacco testing process (For MD Anderson Funded students only)
- Repatriation & Medical Evacuation coverage (for international students only)
Some items will need to be completed before Orientation begins and deadline dates will be included in the finance checklist.
In August, prior to and during Orientation week, additional details will be provided including information pertaining to tuition & required fees, health insurance coverage requirements and process, and (for funded students) payroll information.
Reminder: Please do not answer any questions regarding the Health Insurance Certification hold in applyUTH/myUTH, until after you have received instructions from the GSBS Finance Office.
GSBS Finance Office Contacts
For finance-related questions, please email GSBS_Finance@uth.tmc.edu. You can also contact the following staff members for questions concerning the items listed below:
- Health Insurance Certification
- Health insurance coverage requirements and process
- Tuition & required fees information and process
- Pre-employment and payroll process for students who will receive funding under UTHealth (UTHealth Funded)
- UT MD Anderson Discover application
- UT MD Anderson Appointment process
- Pre-employment and payroll process for students who will receive funding under UT MD Anderson (MD Anderson Funded)