Financial Information – New Students Only
You will receive communication from the GSBS Finance Office some time in July, that will include the following:
- Instructions for the Health Insurance Certification hold in applyUTH/myUTH.
- Required documentation/identification to bring to Orientation
- Discover Application for access to MD Anderson resources and facilities
- (For international students only) Medical Evacuation/Repatriation coverage
- (For funded students only) Pre-Employment Process
- (For MD Anderson Funded students only) Drug/Tobacco Testing process
Some items will need to be completed before Orientation begins and deadlines will be included in the instructions.
During Orientation week, more details will be discussed regarding the items listed above, plus additional topics including: tuition & fees, health insurance coverage requirements and process, and (for funded students) Payroll information.
Reminder: Please do not answer any questions regarding the Health Insurance Certification hold in applyUTH/myUTH until after you have received instructions from the GSBS Finance Office.
GSBS Finance Office Contacts:
Main: 713.500.8801 or GSBS_Finance@uth.tmc.edu
- Health Insurance Certification
- Health Insurance coverage requirements and process
- Tuition & Fees information and process
- Pre-Employment, Payroll, and I-9 processing for students who will be funded by GSBS, or by a Department, Faculty, or Program under UTHealth (UTHealth Funded)
- Discover Application
- Pre-Employment, Payroll, and I-9 processing for students who will be funded by GSBS, or by a Department, Faculty, or Program under MD Anderson (MD Anderson Funded)